Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this screen? I have this screen and i seem to be having a little problem with it. When i start my car and it turns on, the volume comes on loud like at 19 so i have to turn it down everytime i get in. Does anyone know how to fix that or is it stuck like that? I thought it had to do with my stock radio when i had it to where when it comes on its loud and then changed to the screen. I tried changing it back today but didnt work.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
prolly just a defect in the radio....nothing much you can really do unless you are within your warranty period on it and could send it back

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i dont think it has anything to do with a defect cause it was brand new. I figured it was cause i had the stock radio like that and never changed it back so when i put the screen in the memory goes to the screen and makes it turn on loud

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
i have this in my car, everytime i turn it on it goes back to vol10, it didnt do this when i had it new, not the cd wont read and the screen wont turn on, all i can do is hook my mp3 player to it and use it that way, i cant even set the eq to my prefered settings, if you do have warranty on it take it back and have the store give you the cash back or a gift card with the credit on there, then save some more nad buy a better screen, i didnt have warranty so now im screwed.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
yeah anything like that is built into the factory radio....there is no way for it to pass it thru to the new radio....if you shut the car off when the volume is at 19 its gonna turn on at 19 or if it was at 10 when you shut it off it should turn on at 10...if it is not doing that then something is wrong with it

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its to late to take it back i know there aint no warranty on it. the screen is perfect to me. its just the volume. i thought i could fix it but there aint no way. even if i turn it off at 10 it will turn on at like 19. oh well im used to turning it down everyday i get in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts