Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So starting yesterday, my wipers on my 2013 SE came on randomly. Then this morning I drove like 10 miles, 25 mins and it didn't come on. Then leaving, like an hr later, it came on first thing as i started the car then never stopped until the car was off for a few minutes. Did the battery test at advance, volts were 12+ but the CA was low (100) but the alternator and starter was fine. Pulled the fuse and put it back and hope that does something. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Just started having the same issue. I read that the negative battery cable assembly could be the issue. Any luck with your issue?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just started having the same issue. I read that the negative battery cable assembly could be the issue. Any luck with your issue?
So starting yesterday, my wipers on my 2013 SE came on randomly. Then this morning I drove like 10 miles, 25 mins and it didn't come on. Then leaving, like an hr later, it came on first thing as i started the car then never stopped until the car was off for a few minutes. Did the battery test at advance, volts were 12+ but the CA was low (100) but the alternator and starter was fine. Pulled the fuse and put it back and hope that does something. Any other suggestions?
Yeeeeeah, today I had the same thing happen on my 2013 Ford Focus. Has anyone had any luck with what this is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts