Focus Fanatics Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
ESPN here on Comcast shows it at 3pm week days when I am not home. I caught it only once when I was home sick. But it is crappy coverage.

Plus the cost just to get this channel was killing me cause the only reason I watch it was for the rallies and touring. "pretend th e green guy is speed" [chair] [mad]
SCCA is occasional on OnDemand if you have that too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Too much Nascar, and too much about Boats! I don't give a crap about BOATS!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Done & Done. Too much circle track (jerk) nonsense. Pinks is the most lame thing ever. (In the 1.5x I watched, but I dont' watch much reality TV or the Fox Noise Channel, so I don't have a lot for comparison)

Too much about boats, yes, but that sprint boating looks (and sounds) pretty interesting. 1000 hp, 13ft boat, 90 & 180 degree turns, 3 ft. water depth. Driver and Co-Pilot. Pretty hairy indeed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
just out of curiousity...how many votes will we need to get SPEED to put rally racing back on the air?
To them, not enough. I don't even though if these things really work. I've signed a few of them before, but are they for real?

·
Hiyadoin'
1,640 Posts
late on the reply...

...but signed it the petition anyway. The reality shows kinda suck. I gues truck guys need their shows too, but any channel called "Speed Channel" should be about racing first and cheap-to-produce reality shows last.

·
Hiyadoin'
1,640 Posts
late on the reply...

...but signed it the petition anyway. The reality shows kinda suck. I gues truck guys need their shows too, but any channel called "Speed Channel" should be about racing first and cheap-to-produce reality shows last.

·
Registered
134 Posts
unique whips is pretty damn stupid.........
Gt series and Lemans racing that is real racing ....
Nascar...c'omon round a circle a hundred times whippie.....
Pinks just not real straight up racing ,givin leads and lengths to race ..pretty stupid...

81 - 95 of 95 Posts