41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Signed it #19743

·
Registered
139 Posts
Done deal. There is no other racing better than WRC!!!!! You have to be able to do it all, pavement, dirt, snow and ice. Everything!!! [driving] Now that a real man's sport.. Not [hah] NASCAR!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Signed.....[pray] Please bring back WRC!!!!!

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I don't think that petitions to commercial companies like the speed network will work that well. The problem that you're going to run into is that their marketing people are telling them that Nascar sells and makes money, and I don't think that they are lieing. Nascar Racing fills up arenas every weekend. I don't think that the same sorts of numbers are drawn towards WRC, and thus, not much airtime is devoted to it. I wish I had a TIVO so I could just record all of the WRC stuff and watch whenever I wanted, but I don't, so I miss it.

Don't get me wrong, I signed it. Don't hold your breath if you really think that the speed network will change is programming because of some internet petition.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Signed it. Violatedsohc is right... why not petition companies to market towards that demographic... "OUR" demographic... I mean thats what its all about at the end of the day, isn't it? I don't think we'll really see a change until we can see Michael Schumacher or Colin McRae on something like a "Wheaties" box. so maybe those are the companies who this petition, or ANOTHER petition, should target...

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
I was wondering what happened to WRC. Why the hell would they get rid of something so amazing. Even if they only show it at 3am in the morning I don't really care at least I could record it and watch it the next day.

EDIT: Oh and WTF is up with the stupid Product Showcase?

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
20373 i am in. look at my comment lol
ZX3 Jon said:
I don't think we'll really see a change until we can see Michael Schumacher or Colin McRae on something like a "Wheaties" box. so maybe those are the companies who this petition, or ANOTHER petition, should target...
hey I am on a wheaties box
Logan

41 - 60 of 95 Posts