Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey

with any "restore kit" i have used.. they do take the Yellowing out 90% of the time.

BUT, if its deeply pitted and "sand blasted" from road dirt and junk... then its not going to make much diffrence.

i believe there was a sticky some where about re furbishing fog lights or headlights... deeply pitted ones.

what are you dealing with?

Yellowed?

Sand blasted?

little more info might get a better reply :p

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i used something like that on my headlights about 6 months ago, they work good, but make sure you have the right grit sandpaper inside, i believe 1000 and 2000 grit. and take your time. it will definitely make them look better, and if it doesnt get everything, get another package and do it again.

·
Registered
889 Posts
im not really sure about that exact kit, but they are all pretty much the same id say, just different names, i did it to my old car, 97 sebring and the headlight were bad, i went and bought some kinda gel and just kept rubbing it untill the yellow stuff came off, without any sandpaper or anything, it worked pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.