Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i opted out of the extended 100,000 mile warrenty to not only have the extra 1200$, but to plan on making the car go fast, therefore voiding it, lol, so i have 1200$ in my pocket, what kind of performance parts do you guys think i should go with?

I already have UDP, and a TB in mind, thinking about going with a homemade-style intake (from the 10.88 Intake Thread), I already have a Steeda Tri-Ax, what else can i grab that wont set me back alot?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
First thing I would do is an SCT or Diablo flash!!!! Showing about 15hp/15tq gains at about 5000rpm. And more importantly, it improves the driveability of the car immensely. Please note that this is based on other people's comments.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
SVTmonkey said:
First thing I would do is an SCT or Diablo flash!!!! Showing about 15hp/15tq gains at about 5000rpm. And more importantly, it improves the driveability of the car immensely. Please note that this is based on other people's comments.
yeah, i totally agree, if i had the money, this would be the performance mod that i would get......i think it's just worth it with the improved driveability of the car, not to mention the hp and tq gains!

·
Registered
123 Posts
just improve upon the already best part about your car and get something like the Eibach pro-system plus, better handaling and about 1" lower. then take ur car to an auto-X

·
Registered
147 Posts
the cost for the chip is about 325+shiping and handling.exhuast start at 230-500 plus shiping/handling.it depends on how fast you want to go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts