Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have recently purchsed a zero gravity module and it hooks up thru the MAF sensor and woder if anyone knew the wiring diagram or anyone has anyone tried this type of product

Thx

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Sounds like a sham to me, it claims the same thing that the chip companies do and we know they are wrong.

You will not see those gains on a focus.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Zero Gravity Module gives you:

Gains upto +10% more horse power & +13 ft/lbs more Torque on Gas Vehicles
Diesel results are substantially higher
Raise Top Speed Limited & Increase Rev Limiter
Adjust auto transmission shift points and characteristics
Return to stock program at any time
No generic tuning unlike our competitors

that's off there site, kinda shady by's.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Infra3sv said:
its not even a chip. Is it universal or something?
It sounds like the IAT mod by how they describe it.

I find it interesting that nothing on their site works, like the products page for example, off an indy car, I dont think so.

·
Registered
697 Posts
off a indy soap box racer [;)]

·
Registered
567 Posts
It makes me feel confident about a product when their website is still "under construction". It sounds alittle shady to me pull in their faq section i didnt like some of their anwswers. I would waste my money on it.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Makes the same claims as superchip/diablosport without excessing the Service Port on the ECU module..?..only requires access to the MAF to control the speed/rev limiters, auto shift points and such?
I think this guy is a genius.........................if this were true.........

·
Registered
870 Posts
its prolly just plug...meaning it plugs in to both connections and does nothing......You may just think you have more power. Many shams out there be careful.

·
Registered
388 Posts
probably just a little diode in a black box that alters MAP/MAF sensor voltages.....many forced induction guys run these....go to radio shack and make your own for a couple bucks.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
A diode controls current flow direction or provides a .2 or .7VDC drop/load in the circuit.
How does this effect the MAF to produce more HP/TQ ?

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Zetec_Racer01 said:
i have recently purchsed a zero gravity module and it hooks up thru the MAF sensor and woder if anyone knew the wiring diagram or anyone has anyone tried this type of product

Thx
i have the Vemon 400 Performance module and it hooked up to the MAF sensor, the battery, and two wires by the throttle body. the Vemon 400 said 25% more hp gain for me.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
mafterbuerner is different than these diode mods.

the diode just changes the signal so your ECU thinks its bringing in colder air than it really is so it changes the fuel curve. but changing the fuel curve and doing nothing to ignition timing wont help u at all. it will make the car jumpy and run funny from what ive read. no power increase at all. SHAM!

if FI guys really use this to control their fuel curves i feel bad for them and their cars.

·
Registered
219 Posts
So with this "Zero Gravity Module" are you able to float over busy intersections?
IF SO, PM ME WITH MORE INFO!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts