Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new sound system (a sub, a amp, a capacitor, 4 gauge amp kit, stock head unit, all of which makes for a sound system that bumps hard as hell), and I don't know if its just me, but my car seems faster. Like its really jolty, i barely touch tha accerlarator and it wants to zoom zoom. And actually up top (6-7k rpms) it seems to be slower. How much of a impact either negative or positive does a sound system have on ur car's performance? My it does weigh down my trunk quite a bit, but nevertheless the car seems more jumpy. And my friend's type-s has a sound system and he jus has an intake, but he is a lot faster than all the other type-s's? What's the deal?

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
.......edit........

sorry, I can't even reply to this and keep a straight....... face......... buwhahahahahhahahahhaaa [hihi]

·
Registered
45 Posts
im not sure what to say to this one

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
ok beause no one can resond to you without making you look really dumb ill be the bad guy here speaker in no way help your car go faster thats like saying that stickers give you 10 HP each they weight you down and make oyur car SLOWER and theres no arrument u can say all you want but no one is gonna agree with you unless there just joking because systems do not make you faster and as for your friend maybe hes just a better driver then everyone he has raced. if any thing u might have improved a ground and maybe by some werid glitch you got like.... u know i dont even know just pay attention to the first part of my replay

·
Registered
549 Posts
i raced a srt4 and lost, then i put in the the new tiesto cd and turned it up...and walked the srt4 in the 2nd race[thumb]

you know maybe when you installed that stereo it was designed for a mazda and thats why your getting the "zoom zoom" effect[confused]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts