Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my names Jon Adam's from OH.Ive bought 2 focus just this year ,my first one I've had for 6 months and love it it's an 03 zx3 fairly stock other than intake ,exhaust, and 5 spoke SVT rims that is my girlfriends daily driver.And my newest purchase of 3 weeks now is an 03 screamin yellow SVT with the European package and I absolutely love it it's an amazing piece of machinery here is some pics

Attachments

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Both look great.......I'd be looking to put up a garage or at least a carport. http://c-f-m.com has svt parts btw......How long ago was the svt t/b done? If you don't have any records, then I'd be looking to do that asap as you don't want the pistons kissing the valve's, let alone the $'s & hassell.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ford dealership did timing belt and all hardware and water pump 1000 miles before I bought it it was a one owner car I'm the second registered owner it's a 900 dollar bill and I have all service receipts so was prettty excited about that

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you I have been lookin for an SVT for a long time there isn't many of them around here .I've seen 3 counting the one I bought .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts