Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pedals make me want to throw up[:(] I looked around my pedals and didn't see any way to remove them? Is there anyway to get new pedals? Do you just get some and fit them over the ones already there? Help please. Thanks [:)]

·
Registered
759 Posts
SVT pedal set

search the forums, there are many "how to"s and thread about this

·
Registered
461 Posts
it's pretty easy, I did mine in about twenty minutes in 100 degree weather : ) I didn't use any instructions or anything, there's just three bolts to remove on the accelerator pedal assembly, and the other clutch & brake are slip-on type.

·
Registered
950 Posts
i want this mod soooooo bad!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Yea the SVT pedals are in my cars near future aswell.

The gas pedal is the only one removed and the rest as stated by playa, are just slip on.

I hope you have a Manual though, if not I think the Steeda pedals for the auto look good.

·
Registered
461 Posts
^ what are you talking about? the steeda pedals are $36 from their website ...

I canot stress enough how much I love these pedals though (the ford racing svt pedals). My girl said the othernight 'baby you're pedals are so cute! I mean ... manly.' LoL

·
Registered
461 Posts
wow, roush stuff is expensive! they have decals for $32! some nice shift knobs though ...

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I'm thinking of cheaping out and getting ones from autozone. they look the same to me and it's only $15 or $19. just regular looking alluminum ones. they don't have any lame stuff on them either like drift king or vetech.

they do have lighted pedals though... gross!

·
Registered
461 Posts
but the lighted ones give you crazy hosepower in rice mode for your focus. Only if you have an exhaust tip & a huge wing though ...

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
pLaYa2284 said:
but the lighted ones give you crazy hosepower in rice mode for your focus. Only if you have an exhaust tip & a huge wing though ...
I grow weary of your inane babbling.

PREPARE TO DO BATTLE!

By the Power of Ra, I call upon the almighty long-toed tree sloth to do my will!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-SHAZAM!

·
Registered
461 Posts
wow, dazada is on some serious stuff now ... what's going on man?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts