Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been reading some chatter on here about running a catch can and removeing the pcv valve. What is the best way to do this? block off the port going into the pwsc? run a air oil seperator? i am currently running a air oil seperator it is pretty good size and oil is still getting into my supercharger,which im guessing is not good. now with the boost upgrade kit from massive i am guessing that this is going to be a bigger prob sucking more oil into it, what is some of the reccomendations from everybody here...i would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
i have been reading some chatter on here about running a catch can and removeing the pcv valve. What is the best way to do this? block off the port going into the pwsc? run a air oil seperator? i am currently running a air oil seperator it is pretty good size and oil is still getting into my supercharger,which im guessing is not good. now with the boost upgrade kit from massive i am guessing that this is going to be a bigger prob sucking more oil into it, what is some of the reccomendations from everybody here...i would greatly appreciate it.
welL the way i have it is the pcv hose is block and i'm venting the pcv and cam cover is vented. not using catch can

1 - 2 of 2 Posts