Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time to move to Hawaii is almost here, we are almost done with this long ass deployment and will be moving there in the end of november, hopefully even sooner.
The Navy will move one of my cars for free, 99 Wrangler on 35" BFG's and a bunch of other stuff, but I will have to pay for the 2 remaining, Turbo 2000 Blue ZX3 and BMW 335i. Any vehicle transportation or household move advise I should know about.
Does anyone have any hook ups in the vehicle transportation business that can help me get a better deal than $1100 quoted from Pasha Transportation?
I also own a Kawasaki ultra 250x jet ski and its trailer, and I read in the past that the Navy will transport it for you as part of your household goods, anyone know for a fact?
How is car scene out there?

Any inputs are welcome, and thanks in advance

Richie

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, sorry I forgot to add a picture of the stable. The Expo was replaced by the 335i now.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
My son is looking for a car near Ford Island. Anyone know of any good Focus in the area for about 5-6k? He wants a manual. I prefer an unmolested car.

·
Registered
85 Posts
My son is looking for a car near Ford Island. Anyone know of any good Focus in the area for about 5-6k? He wants a manual. I prefer an unmolested car.
just keep a eye out on craigslist, some times you run into a hell of a deal.

Car scene is great. Ford scene? Not so much. A group of us ST owners are pretty active on facebook.
whats the name of the group? i dont a st but it would be nice to meet other focus fanatics/ ford people.

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/4044792711.html

Selling my Silver Ford Focus ZX3 before I leave.
It has 80,500 Miles on it and get really great gas mileage.
Just renewed the safety check and the registration.
Also replaced the struts and engine mounts.
The AC is really cold.
CD Player.
It has the normal Ford Focus Alloy wheels and the tires are good.
The trunk opens and has a lot of room once you fold the seats down.

Asking 2,900 OBO

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car scene is great. Ford scene? Not so much. A group of us ST owners are pretty active on facebook.
Good to hear, I was out on the long 6 month trip until now; I will be in area end of this month to look for a house and drop off the family, and I will be there last week of November finally. Looking forward to it!

-Richie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts