Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it a never ending battle to get the beast runningg right, I dropped the car in to change the turbo/header gasket, as he was testing it, he got a code, a 605 code, he told me it was internal pcm error. did som reserch and founf this. any clue what could have caused? and more importly, how can if be fixed? i already tried reloading the tune with my xcal2, i reflashed it and no help.
any good help would be appreciated. thanks!

P0605 - PCM read only memory (ROM) error Indicates the PCM ROM has been corupted. An attempt was made to change the calibration.
Module programming error.
Damaged PCM
Reprogram or update calibration.
Reprogram VID block (use as built data).
Check for other DTC's or drive symptoms for further action.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tom, it was you who did the tuninng!!!!!
i called you today but got the answering machine got it, left a voice mail. Its me Rich from Orlando,Florida. come on you dont remember.....the Golden Corral!!!!
We had this done at Orlando, at the titian motorsport.
do u think u can do anything like that for me?
Tom, seding you a pm now. thanks

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didnt get the chip i got the xcal 2, it has my custom tune on it, and we already tried loading your tune on it over and over and it still comes up after like two minutes!!
like i said before but i could find my over thread, i bought acomputer from the dealer, but of course my key doesnt work with the compu because of the pats, is the dealer the only person that can do that? program a key to a computer????
hopefuly that will fix it
thanks again

1 - 6 of 6 Posts