Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased a 2014 Titanium. I noise has started to come to my attention that I did not notice when I test drove the car.
The noise is coming from the passenger front wheel well. The sound and intensity of the noise is dependent on the engine RPM, which leads me to believe it is a bearing or pulley of some sort.
From what I have already read, others have come across this same issue. What was the diagnosis/cause of this noise and how did you go about fixing it?

*I am still within the Ford dealer's used car customer satisfaction warranty period, so that is good. I have the appointment scheduled for it to be looked at by the service department this week. Has anyone else presented this same issue to a Ford service department and what was your experience and their diagnosis/cause of the noise?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They find the problem at the dealer but only after I insisted something was failing. They concluded it was the A/C clutch pulley. But due to the A/C still working they refused to fix it. You can buy the clutch assembly from your local auto parts store for way less.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts