Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Moving into an apartment on S Shaver this week, pretty close to the Center point warehouse place. Anyone else in the area.

yay for my birthday!

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I live in pasadena and where on s shaver are you moving to? if i aint mistakin that centerpoint place is on the corner of s shaver and old galveston road and i know exactly where that is. which apartments the new ones they just built or the ones next to it

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
What couldn't let any one know what you are doing on your b-day .... ashamed ... [unsure] [shameful]

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
About time we got more people in pasadena. He lives closer to me then the other guy does.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in pasadena and where on s shaver are you moving to? if i aint mistakin that centerpoint place is on the corner of s shaver and old galveston road and i know exactly where that is. which apartments the new ones they just built or the ones next to it
The Pointe. The older ones, I may move to the newer ones when they open up.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What couldn't let any one know what you are doing on your b-day .... ashamed ... [unsure] [shameful]
Twelve hour shift. then headed out to XTC (strip club) most likely. We should do something the coming weekend.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Hey Trey I will make a new thread for what you and I talked about ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts