Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I got my self a 2000 Focus Wagon.
https://picasaweb.google.com/firefl...authkey=Gv1sRgCMCB9sCH9Pfu7QE&feat=directlink

front bumper, grill and head lights move a bit, it is loose and some stuff is missing like top radiator mount bolts also the top cross member is cracked. not sure of the proper names of the parts, but can anyone can post the illustration showing all the parts of the front of this car?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Turns out all four of the radiator rubber mounts where installed upside down making radiator loose and flop around. I replaced the upper radiator support it was cracked. The only thing that was missing was the little buttons to hold the wheel wells in.

so all fixed now

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like the color of the car, now it looks like it has been treated a little ruff even though it still gives the feeling that the car looks ok...what was the mileage on the car when you got it?

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is not bad mileage for a 2000 Focus Wagon, just thinking for the pilot seat that is like someone just burn cause probably they smoke in the car and they damage the seat, you should just cover them with a new seat cover it would look nice and you wont feel like you have to see that burn every time you open your car....don't know just a suggestion ;)

·
BLÄKNBLÜƎ
7,146 Posts
the inner top part of that passenger fender is peeling...exactly what mine looked like..now its peeling real bad..hmmm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts