Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy... any here can tell me any mod's from another Ford car to Focus??? for example the ZX-2 engine, i think is the same 16v zetec?? an sensor or parts can fit in zetec. Contour and Ford Ranger.. are the similar engines??

any opinion..everyone here??? Thankss.....[cool]

Frankie..

·
Registered
306 Posts
zx2 head is defferent and has the vct on it, intake is different, VERY little from the zx2 swaps

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
hey man...
what part of bayamon do you live ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey kool Pio, i am from Rio Hondo, Bayamon.....

[:p] [:p]

Hey anything else about this modifications, for example: Sensors or MAF sensor?? or Trottle body's??

cheers!! [8D]

·
Registered
400 Posts
ea rayo pai!!! Asi que los boricuas estan aqui tambien!!!!
YO vivo en tampa pero me fui criado en PR. El carro esta bien bonito. Asi que vas pa la fiebre no??? :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Si mano, yo soy de Bayamon... me alegra de ver gente puertorriqueña aqui. This car the yellow one is from my partner.. we run it in the CCCPR/SCCA in Salina's speedway and Ponce's Speedway, the brand new one.
This October 5, we have race..... and in Oct 26 we go to run in SCCA in Isla Grande airport.. because SCCA will come to Puerto Rico to finish their season.

Cheers!![8)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
im from Tx, so i guess that makes us the only spanish speakers/readers here?

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
since when do you read/write spanish greg ?

finaly i'm not the only boricua here !

Joel

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
iv always read it, but speaking is a little harder for me, reading seems alot easier

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Heyy guy's!!!! i check in my car.. my cat back "OEM" by factory use 2'0 diameter, the question is the SVT what is the factory diameter??

Cheers!![8)]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually, the stock Zetec exhuast is 1 7/8". The SVT is 2.25" and you can find them for under $150 on eBay from folks upgrading their SVT's to 2.5". Besides the larger diameter, they have better mufflers and resonators. You can also buy the OEM SVT 4-2-1 header for less than $175 -- way better than the cheap race header knock-offs.

·
Registered
306 Posts
my stock exaust is 1.75' im not sure y ford would do the zx2 1 6/8 and the focus 1 7/8 it doesnt make sence

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
are you guys measureing internal or external diameter?

·
Registered
306 Posts
im going by what u tell a shop, i dont ast got 1 7/8 exaust u ask for 1.75 exaust

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mofocus said:
are you guys measureing internal or external diameter?

I am doing with a "caliper measures" and external diameter..[:)]

cheers!![:p]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts