Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Do you still have the front brake calipers and brackets? If so, how much shipped to 02050?
I do! PM coming your way.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I saw this on Kijiji. I am dying for a OEM ST Spoiler. Please help find a fellow Canadian one.[thumb]
The wing was the first thing gone, sorry! My mother bought it. [hihi]

·
Registered
781 Posts
Is it this one?
(The lower bit of course) I'm in South Africa though so I'll need to consider shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Checking if the package tray (cover for the hatch area) is available? If so, please provide pricing and shipping to 17073. Thanks Mike
PS, not enough posts to PM

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Is it this one?
(The lower bit of course) I'm in South Africa though so I'll need to consider shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Yes, that's the one. Shipping would probably be fairly expensive though.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Checking if the package tray (cover for the hatch area) is available? If so, please provide pricing and shipping to 17073. Thanks Mike
PS, not enough posts to PM
I have it but need to hear back from another interested party first.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I still have piles of parts! Email me!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I'm looking for the door that covers up the cabin air filter. Ford don't sell them so I've been looking for one since I changed my cabin air filter the second time. I accidentally broke the door.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm looking for the door that covers up the cabin air filter. Ford don't sell them so I've been looking for one since I changed my cabin air filter the second time. I accidentally broke the door.
I believe that's gone already unfortunately. Sorry!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interested in the MFT and dash insert for it. My question, I have a 14 se hatch with sync and it has that little screen above where the MFT screen is in the car in the pictures. Do u know if I buy that from you, I will be able to plug and play the MFT. I don't care about navigation. I just want a different screen set up.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Interested in the MFT and dash insert for it. My question, I have a 14 se hatch with sync and it has that little screen above where the MFT screen is in the car in the pictures. Do u know if I buy that from you, I will be able to plug and play the MFT. I don't care about navigation. I just want a different screen set up.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using FF Mobile
To my understanding there is much more needed to retrofit MFT, than just the unit unfortunately.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
sent you an IM Twenty about some parts

21 - 39 of 39 Posts