Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently purchased the SAP headlights for my 03 focus svt, the previous owner chopped the harnesses off of my car which are EAP type connection. I need the part number for the harness that is wired from the engine bay leading to a connection that plugs into the back of the harness attached to the headlight.

Please help me out

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found a set cheap as hell on ebay with that number I just wanted to be positive those are the harnesses I needed

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks I just bought a set and the buyer confirmed it works, left some rep for your help.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok what you said was not the part at all I am looking for the harness that fits this.

I can not find it anywhere and it is starting to get so irritating that im about to sell my car. So please someone help me for god sakes

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,210 Posts
I thought you meant that you were getting stock halogen headlights. If that came with the headlight you probably need to cut that off and make your own connections. I wired some ebay headlights up for a friend and they came with all kinds of goofy connectors.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking about that so I guess I have to chop it off but will that reduce the brightness or integraty of the light

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I don't get is why doesnt any body carry those harnesses

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
What one are you looking for, the hella hid plug like this?

Or the standard halogen plug like this

·
low n slow
2,163 Posts
then what exactly do yo need? that end you pictured plugs into back of headlight

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The harness I was holding does not plug into the built in harness, that harness is the female.

The harness Red is holding is the male which is connected to the wires leading from the car to hook into the harness I am holding, so the one I need is the one Red is holding

1 - 14 of 14 Posts