Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting to button up my DPS6 to MTX75 swap for my MK3 and I got to a point where I was able to take my first test drive this morning. Drives and shifts great! However, I still have a punch list of things to work on to be able to finish up the work. One of the items is to find a transmission dust plug that was missing from the tranny that I got at the salvage yard. It is a little rubber plug measuring about 2 inches by 3 inches on the top of the bell housing where it mates up with the engine. It is drivable without it but I don't want to leave it open for long.

My problem is that I can't find a part number for this item. Does anyone have a good, detailed parts diagram that would lead to a part number?

Thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind - I found it. The full part number is 1S7Z-7222-AA . That said, I would still like to find a good source for detailed exploded parts diagrams. This was from one that the dealer emailed me. It is good to have these as based on my description, they had identified an entirely different part.
Bellhousing.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts