Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the part numbers for the Mach/SVT H.I.D. Headlights for the focus, much appreciated. Also, are the mach and svt's the same part number?

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Fit's good since it's a Ford part.
Don't know if any splicing of the wires are required though to wire up the Mach HL's.
I'm sure someone who has them installed will step up and explain.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
LOL
thats hilarious micro

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
I don't think he realized......He probably had the link saved in his favorites for too long.....................

Peace.............

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
Holyshit!
I pasted the wrong link..........
I usually test my links in the post but I was busy or something and pasted the other thing I was doing.

There's a guy at my work who smells like old farts all the time and the guys at work where looking to send him something so he will get the message and I sent them that link I posted for an idea.

Anyway, here's the right link. The part numbers are on page 2 of the thread.

Click Here

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
did anyone else notice in the link that the auction ended on feb 14. why on earth would by flowers on valentines day that you wouldnt be able to get to anyone untill later??

just curious

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
microtonal said:
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
Holyshit!
I pasted the wrong link..........
and all this time i thought you were funny. lol

[joke]

·
Registered
308 Posts
CowsGoMoo, give yourself plenty of time when you decide to wire them up. A volvo technician at my work installed them for me, and it took him about 7 hours. An hour and a half of that was aiming the headlights. We had to remove the driver's headlight to get to the controls. It was a pain. It still isn't right. According to the Ford manual, it should be higher than it is now. I also have a strange rattling sound when I make right hand turns. It started that night, after the lights were done. I wonder if we "compromised" something. Maybe the metal or something when we removed and reinstalled the lights. Anyways, good luck. Let us know if you do it, and how it turns out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts