Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
LOL You don't waste any time on the hunt! Thing was announced like 18 hours ago. lol

So what draws you to this unit? You know Parrot has had Andriod head units in the game for awhile now. Obviously this one is more feature rich, but it's also several years newer. CarPlay didn't exist then and is still in its infancy now actually. Many head units can launch Siri. Many have HDMI/MHL support.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Android auto feature is drawing me to it along with the built in navigation. The unit is a beast. Its so feature rich. With me having the MyTouch system in my titanium the screen size won't be much of a compromise. And I'm a techie at heart so I've been following the CES announcements lol

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw this earlier today as well... Looks pretty awesome, unfortunately, my understanding is that there isn't a way to install aftermarket stereo's in a MFT equipped Focus at this time unless you do some custom work I guess. There aren't any pre-made mounting kits at this time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've noticed how scarce custom mounting kits I'm hoping with the fact that Ford is refusing to upgrade the MyTouch systems older than 2015, maybe new things will pop up that will fit this if not, heck I'll try to make my own lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts