Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ah... I got bored after work last night and the garage was empty except for this awesome puddle and my friends car [:D]

I'll upload more when I get home, but lunch break has ended...

so far they make awesome screensavers [thumb]

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Did you go jump in the puddle afterhand? I would have.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you go jump in the puddle afterhand? I would have.
lol, no, but I did almost fall into it [8]

yeah I know I need tint, rims (but at least I have rims and not hubbys, lol), and a drop... what I really need is the SVT conversion, lol. but yeah, my next plan is to get the SVT suspension from CFM and I guess it drops it about half an inch, don't know if that's really much, but I supposed it might be a bit lower...

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
I say paint the stock wheels black... Slam it on Sportlines not SVT suspension and through a RoofRack up there and your set..

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I say paint the stock wheels black... Slam it on Sportlines not SVT suspension and through a RoofRack up there and your set..
yeah I was almost thinking of painting the rims... gunmetal gray? nah maybe black...

so, Sportlines, those tons better than the SVT? I guess you'd know, you have an SVT... hey, but is the stock suspension pretty nice? and well I'll ask, what's the difference and how much? lol

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
The SVT suspension is nice but my Sportline Line kit is better... Better handleing and Looks WAY more Clean.. Car is dropped perfectly.. I got my kit from massive.. 5 dollar Shipping FTW..

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The SVT suspension is nice but my Sportline Line kit is better... Better handling and Looks WAY more Clean.. Car is dropped perfectly.. I got my kit from massive.. 5 dollar Shipping FTW..
mm, yummy [:D] so you got it from massive, then... might have to give em a try, I almost bought the coil pack and spark wires from them a while back, but then I needed to save my money. lol.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
love the mirror look..

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow so I guess you just got the lowering springs? I'm looking for the full suspension, lol. so... how bout the Eibach Sport-System Kit from massive for totaling $504? you think it's worth it? I was originally planning on just like $345 for the SVT suspension kit...but this drops it almost two inches more...

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
That 2nd pic is boss. Im curious how a puddle got in a parking garage though. lol

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Ive had the SVT kit on my old ZX3, it didnt drop it near where I wanted but was a great upgrade handling wise... hell my 1.5" drop doesnt seem like enough anymore on my new car lol

cool refection shots!

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
That 2nd pic is boss. Im curious how a puddle got in a parking garage though. lol
lol thanks guys, bout the photos and suspension advice [thumb] yes, actually, I really don't trust our parking garage.... there are leaks everywhere, and this one in particular happens to be right next to the ramp (on the left) and it gets a LOT of water....lol.

might as well ask this here: I was also thinking about the Eibach sport kit suspension that does a 2.0" front, 2.2" rear drop, but I'm skeptical because I don't want to get wheel rub when I get those 17" EAP's... so does the actual diameter of the tire change when you go from 15" to 17" rims?

I guess the other option is, if this is a problem, is to go with the Eibach pro kit suspension, which is like a 1.6" drop I believe....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts