Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odds of finding a parking space are slim enough at Florida Atlantic, and it happen to be next to a fellow SVT, I parked there after he did, and I left before he did so he probably didn't get to see mine, but it's still funny.

·
Registered
275 Posts
which car is yours?

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
the red one is his... and thats awesome!!!...

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
lol that's awesome..... more rare than just a sedan, lol. plus he (or she!) even has those common awesome mods on there (Yes, I mean headlights and mirror caps, instant signs that they've either seen FF or FJ)

hah I always, and I mean ALWAYS park next to another focus, usually the sedan, at my school. Just today I was getting in my car, and this girl was in hers, and I started it up (exhaust FTW, lol) and she looked over and smiled and I laughed. lol.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
.........Umm the SVT came stock with painted mirror caps.....and those are the MACH headlights that came as an option in the SVT....just sayin.......

BUT!! You should look for it more.....focus stalker

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it'd be cool to meet up with them some time, it's crazy, there is a red SVT faculty/staff that I see occasionally, and there was also a sonic blue SVT I saw driving around looking for a spot once too. I should've taken more pics but I was kind of in a hurry

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
.........Umm the SVT came stock with painted mirror caps.....and those are the MACH headlights that came as an option in the SVT....just sayin.......

GAY!! Snack you just killed me, lol. nah actually I kind of wondered if the SVTf's came with painted mirror caps, but the only stock one I saw at work was black, and well..... you get the point...

OMG, you mean ford actually released GOOD headlights on teh fofo SVT?!

well now I'm just depressed :B (I can has parts SVT?)

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
*sighs* mm you got me there..... lol there's actually this SE at my work and it's EXACTLY like mine, minus the exhaust now..... but yeah. I sat there at work like the day before I got mine, waiting for my parents to do the paperwork, and I saw it in the parking lot and thought it was mine. lol! [:(]

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
how is that school? i looked it up online for kicks and it looks super nice

·
Registered
285 Posts
Well its warm as opposed to Michigan....

i grew up a few miles from there but have no idea what the school is like. I know the campus is good but i hate the area personally

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's not a bad school, its small compared to UCF. FAU has 25k students on every campus spread out among south Florida, UCF has close to 50k, and UCF has a better computer science program, and I know a lot more people at UCF because I grew up in Orlando.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
i used to park by the social science building all last year, now im by the business building and park by the Oxley Center and basketball court, i hate trying to park around 11 when i go to school. I never seen any svt's around, mine is the Screamin yellow one, throw up a wave if you ever see me driving around, i usually do.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
yea i guess we do, can have our own little SVT meet on top of one of the parking garage

1 - 20 of 55 Posts