Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just released my new DVD with step by step instructions on how to repair almost everything in a focus, from a side marker bulb to how to change the wiring. Since I'm not very popular I asked one of my closest friends to help me with the publicity. She agreed and here's the result.

Available in any autoparts store this Thanks Giving day.

Its pre-release has been so succesful that even CNN put a documentary of it last night.

And for its easy of use according to Vogue magazine, chics can use it to!!!

Please, when you order by phone don't forget to mention that you are a FF member. You will receive a FREE poster of the car who started all.

Come on! if Angelina found it useful, I'm sure you will too! (yes, Angelina has a focus)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
at first i was like wtf, 4 real? then after seeing the Angelina one i was like, ok obviously its ps, lmao. great skills

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
i think its one of those websites where you upload photos and they photoshop it for you kinda deal. i see photofunia everywhere.

yup haha. but still very kool

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whos the chick in the 4th pic?
how the hell would I know? She's just a chic I got laid with.....[rolleyes] lol

lol it's not ps. It's just a webpage I found where you upload your pics and they put them it there for you.

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
hahaha this is great......btw chic #2= [bath] [ohcrap]

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is the webpage where I did the pics http://www.photofunia.com/effects lol it's very funny.

Those are the SVT euros rattle-canned white[hihi] but I don't have them anymore... well I do have them but not intalled, for now I just have the steelies.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Luls, ladies love the rally fofo

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
holy shit this thread seriously made me lol. nice work!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I get that the pics are fake but any chance the dvd is real cause I could see an instructional dvd done like a car tv show would be wonderful.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
i'd put in her butt lololol

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
^^wow....

pics are funny i suppose

1 - 17 of 17 Posts