Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard about the potential for using Pandora through MFT in the future? By looking online I've learned that is it available through SYNC in the Fiesta, Fusion, Mustang, and Lincoln MKZ.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Just to clarify if you want to use it now and listen you can. It'll play over bluetooth stereo, but you won't have the same level of info or control youd get from a dedicated app. Also, make sure you have a heck of a good data plan on your phone.

Sent from my Telus Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Haven't heard if it is going to come to the Focus or not, just what you have said about it being on the other models. I run Pandora and Slacker through bluetooth all of the time though and it works great (fortunately I am grandfathered into an unlimited data plan).

·
Registered
781 Posts
way back in the spring i had read something that ford planned on releasing "apps" for MFT some time this fall but i've never read anything further about it. given the disaster MFT has turned into i would guess has been put on the way-back-burner.

as others have pointed out you can stream via bluetooth with many phones out there. my iphone streams audio just fine to MFT regardless of the source (ipod, pandora, spotify, i <3 radio, youtube, videos). it's as easy as selecting your phone in the source menu and running whatever app and hitting play. i've found the previous/next arrows work in most apps as well.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
way back in the spring i had read something that ford planned on releasing "apps" for MFT some time this fall but i've never read anything further about it. given the disaster MFT has turned into i would guess has been put on the way-back-burner.
I read the same article, but haven't heard anything on this since.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts