Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a -08 titanium hatchback not two months ago. I've been trying to pair my phone though Bluetooth. I had no luck yet, I'm on even sure it has Bluetooth. There are phone symbols on the radio, there seem to be a mic in the ceiling by the inside lighting above the mirror.

When I tried to access adv menu there wasn't anything like "bt off" like I the guides as in the guide I found on YouTube. Am I missing Bluetooth?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's the video I checked before posting here. Is this the definitive answer that I don't have Bluetooth in my car?

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
If it is not in your menu then I'd say your radio does not have bluetooth.
You can always check your VIN # on this site etis.ford.com to see of bluetooth is in your cars features list.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If it is not in your menu then I'd say your radio does not have bluetooth.
You can always check your VIN # on this site etis.ford.com to see of bluetooth is in your cars features list.
Wow, thank you, that gave the information I needed. Stupid pensioner that didn't buy the car with bluetooth. Guess I'll have to fix a work around. Either switch the media unit or something else. The AUX in the glove compartment isn't really that well

Thank you for your help on that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts