Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how much it would cost to paint my car a different color. Right now the color is sunset gold pearl off of a acura stock color. If anyone can post a pic I will send it to them. Also anyone in N.Virginia know any good paint shops?

Shawn

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, I would rather do mods with that and get the mach hids. Is it something I could do if I was to paint my car pitchblack or should a professional do it?

·
Registered
793 Posts
if u want your paint to last for more than 6 months , dont go to maaco, their paintjobs are crap, u get what u pay for, a good shop will do a excellent job with a warranty for around 3k , depending on if its a custom color

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Macco isn't all bad.. The reason they do it for less is because 1-they are a lot bigger than most paint shops and can spread costs more. 2-The advertised 200-$1000 paint jobs don't usally include "in the doors" and under the hood or trunk.. for a quick cover of the same/similar color.. they aren't bad!

* I've never used them.. but I did used to work for a rental car company that rented to their customers. They all seemed pretty pleased.

·
Registered
148 Posts
a good shop is Checkered Flag Auto Boby and they are in Manassas, VA phone # 703-530-6353 They do good work and the prices arenot bad. e-mail me or pm me for any other info... peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts