Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the rims i normally had were the 16" 6 spokes. but they got old. so i was in the market.... luckily goat (thanx again) was nice enough to bless me with a set of stock 15"s the split 5 spoke ones. normal tire size... 195 60 15.

i dont like all that rubber so i got a set of sumitomos for free from my shop that were slightly used. size 195 55 15 so a smaller side wall. and here we go!

sanded them down pretty good. and painted them low gloss black

car needs a drop. but im excited.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
They look great man. I love my stockies on the foci, they fit good and look the part.

And I agree, that wheel well gap is screaming at you! haha

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
With a drop it will be perfect. I haven't seen a set of those wheels look so good.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
VERY NICE!

i can't wait until the spring becuase I will be painting my stockers black also

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Looks good! I see Pheasant Run in the distance in your last photo. Did you take that photo in the cul-de-sac in the new industrial park (off Kirk Rd) near the skatepark?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for all the feedback guys! ya im pretty proud. i used duplicolor engine enamel! haha! and ya that is exactally where you say it is!and the first pic is at the house right across the street from that industrial park. lol my pops house.

so ya thanx guys! i neeeeeeed that drop after winter! lol

long are you from around that area?

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice, I have those wheels black on my silver hatch as well. They are decent wheels considering be stock.

·
Registered
60 Posts
those are 15's?? they look nice

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
that looks like it turned out really nice!

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
a popular choice for those rims, I really like you tail lights!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
good job dude!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts