Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been a while since I've been on here... busy last few months.

Anyway, I'm gearing up for some springtime mods, and was considering having my side mirrors and the black vertical trim on the doors of my ZX3 painted body color.

I know people have painted their mirros before, but I'm considering painting the whole thing, including the triangular part that lays flush agianst the door/ window. Just wondering if anyone has pics of how that would look, as well as if there is anyone that has pics of how the vertical door trim would look painted?

Thanks in advance if you do have pics you can post!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Some one just did a set and they painted them black gloss and the caps silver. looked good. but you can get the SVT vertical trim to be black smooth finnish, and ST mirrors that are color matched. or you can paint...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, the SVT trim could work.. just wanted that part sonic blue to match the body though.

I was planning on having my brother in law paint the pieces- he works in a body shop- but was hoping to see if it would look ok before I take the plunge... in theory, both things seem like they would look better painted, but you never know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts