Focus Fanatics Forum banner

painted my side moldings..project svt clone is underway

2K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  ZX3Rican69 
#1 ·
like it says i painted my black side moldings to match the rest of my car, cost me 7 bucks in the pics it looks kinda orange but i promise its just my iphone and the lighting so here they are

this was before

now all i need are the svt front and rear bumper, iv got the header, then i will need the recaros and the mach projectors, then i done with the focus ill be happy

enjoy
knox

See less See more
#11 ·
just so were clear its not just a fart can welded to the back its a full 2.5in exhaust with the svt header and magnaflow highflow cat and its the deepest tone iv ever heard from a focus it never gets into that screaming raspy poppy sound that u get from other kits made for the focus. the bck trim is painted bro i have no clue what ur talkin about lol, and ill post up some day pics later tonight, thanks for all the compliments. for all you guys that want to do this, its soooo easy just TAKE YOUR TIME

and smackster ill let u know next time im in nashville we will def. have to kick it i want to see sheila in person lol

thanks for the comments
peace
knox

#14 ·
Not bad now replace the bumpers front and rear and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

#15 ·
i have wanted the bumpers for 3 years now i cant wait till i get it im trying to find a wrecked one in the junkyard i want the seats to

sackster let me know how it comes along bro, and to everyone else thanks for the comments!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.