Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like it says i painted my black side moldings to match the rest of my car, cost me 7 bucks in the pics it looks kinda orange but i promise its just my iphone and the lighting so here they are

this was before

now all i need are the svt front and rear bumper, iv got the header, then i will need the recaros and the mach projectors, then i done with the focus ill be happy

enjoy
knox

·
Registered
427 Posts
Both the SVT and OEM wheels look great on your car! Nice ride dude!

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
good work, but you should really get rid of that fart can!

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
looks good. Now paint the mirror cups and door handles. Also there is a guy on the jet (Mr. Blue) selling a brand new full svt body kit. The whole kit. Check it out.

·
Registered
453 Posts
ehhhhhh, you should have taken that hatch strip off when you did it. its makes painting it mucho easy. the side i can understand.

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
AHHHH but when he does the mirror cap it all needs to be painted. The main part has to be sanded smooth and painted gloss black then the cap the car color in order to be a SVT clone that is lol

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just so were clear its not just a fart can welded to the back its a full 2.5in exhaust with the svt header and magnaflow highflow cat and its the deepest tone iv ever heard from a focus it never gets into that screaming raspy poppy sound that u get from other kits made for the focus. the bck trim is painted bro i have no clue what ur talkin about lol, and ill post up some day pics later tonight, thanks for all the compliments. for all you guys that want to do this, its soooo easy just TAKE YOUR TIME

and smackster ill let u know next time im in nashville we will def. have to kick it i want to see sheila in person lol

thanks for the comments
peace
knox

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Not bad now replace the bumpers front and rear and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i have wanted the bumpers for 3 years now i cant wait till i get it im trying to find a wrecked one in the junkyard i want the seats to

sackster let me know how it comes along bro, and to everyone else thanks for the comments!!!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
great job on the painting, but you could have removed the rear trim as well,lol. also have you went to batinc.net? they have the SVT whole front end including fog lights.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll have to check it out I want to get it at the lowest price I can thanks for all the info

1 - 20 of 23 Posts