Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered some eyelids from www.autoacessorystore.com and was wondering if I should paint them when I get them or leave them black?? They are the polyurethane ones, my car is LG. I will be receiving my blacked out corners in a week or so. Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanx

Also, one more thing why did www.webxtremes.com take all of the options off for focus badges??

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
06zx4ses said:
I just ordered some eyelids from www.autoacessorystore.com and was wondering if I should paint them when I get them or leave them black?? They are the polyurethane ones, my car is LG. I will be receiving my blacked out corners in a week or so. Just wanted to get some opinions. Thanx

Also, one more thing why did www.webxtremes.com take all of the options off for focus badges??
they got in trouble from ford. i'm sure they can still do "CUSTOM" orders but they can't advertise them anymore [;)]

i say paint the eyelids

·
Registered
580 Posts
I say to paint 'em, then it would look a lot better, like they came with the car. Can't be too expensive.

Makes sense about the webxtremes thing, thats too abd though. My black/chrome emblem just came off the front...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts