Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing a bit of searching for places to purchase aerosol paint that will match my car, I came up with nothing. I have one site, but was wondering about where I can find the cheapest. The site I have will list the paint at $25 per can. I just want to see if I can find cheaper paint. Thanks.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Did you check the Duplicolor section at parts places like NAPA? I don't know if they'd carry French Blue, I can't even find CD Silver/Silver Frost [?|]

·
Registered
733 Posts
I found silver frost at auto zone only in the small cans though...

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Im in the same problem, and the $25 is about as good as youre gunna do

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Are you looking for your color name or your color code? If you're looking for your color name, that's probably why you can't find it. Look on your door for your paint code and go to a store and get the right code. For my car with the same paint code in the same year it was called Harvest Gold, not Fort Knox Gold like my color is called.

·
GoKart and Me!!!
13,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are you looking for your color name or your color code? If you're looking for your color name, that's probably why you can't find it. Look on your door for your paint code and go to a store and get the right code. For my car with the same paint code in the same year it was called Harvest Gold, not Fort Knox Gold like my color is called.
Looking for the color code (M9). That way I know I get the right color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts