Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much do you guys think it would cost to get a good quality paint job? I'd like to get a darker grey then I have now. My clear coat is peeling plus a fresh paint job would be nice. Thanks!

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
$3,000.00-4,000.00

·
Registered
18 Posts
2-5k depending on how nice you want it from a shop.
If you happen to have access to a shop and have an understanding of how to paint you can do it yourself for about 800 for the same quality.

·
Super Moderator
9,559 Posts
Hey Daniel, I can hook you up with several people in the area that have their own shops. Two that I know of, live right in Bethel actually. PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
354 Posts
A good over all job, doing all the Cut ins, door jams, Pulling to door panels, all the under hood, inside the trunk, and if you want to go all the way pulling the interior and get all the exposed steel that you see on the inside of the car.
I am going say your going to be talking about spend $2500 to $3500. Your choice of color is going to save you some money. Grays tend to be much cheaper than other colors (i.e. REDS you can almost double the high end for the price)

But Spend some time looking for the right place to have it done. See if you can look at a portfolio of there work.
I have seen people spend alot of money on a paint job and it has failed after a year or less and I have also seen some Hardcore budget paint jobs (I have done a few of them myself, I did a few Mud Boggers and Beater rides) and the paint jobs have lasted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts