Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I added 2 new designs with the same 2 color ideas as before (not going with the blue.. but i left that one here in case someone liked the color.. it was merely for fun anyways.)

i have SVT rims with new tires on the car now and before i go for paint i'm going to be swapping out the corners with clear smoked, the head lights with black housing HALO HIDs, and the grill with a euro grill. and i'll possibly shave the bumper smooth (that one is still being decided)

anyways here are the pics:

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
While I think scheme #2 matches the best, I'd consider another design. It looks somewhat killer-whale-like. Perhaps a sharp diagonal or maybe some two-tone job that follows the body lines?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I think you should redesign the paint scheme a little. I do like the contrast in the colors though

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^That would be an awesome color choice!
yeah the more i look at it the more it seems a little too round.. i'll check out the layout but as far as orange.. no way.
i'm going for a shades of grey look on the outside the only color i want is with lighting.

if i get a chance i'll redo the design but i don't have access to the photoshop anymore.. if someone could get my hands on it.... i could do wonders over the course of a few hours (20-30 designs)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
updated the pictures... (and for those of you who say "go with what YOU like" i like too many crazy ideas.. i'm more or less getting a feel for others criticism.. it's helps to make things correct and flow.. after the first set i stood back and saw what others were talking about and revamped the idea with the same concept/principles)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
no matter waht it'll look like the little cop car that could. lol.
i say two tone it but put teh darker color on the bottom use the main body line (with the door handles) as the seperation point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts