Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, some background, and a question. . .

I have what I consider to be one of the worst Focus paint colors. Arizona Mist Metallic. Basically, sparkly beige.

I also have a few dents, the tragic results of being a fireman. Dented left rear door, dent in the roof, dent in the right fender. All VERY noticable.

I'm also considering a FC hood. The one with the scoop that works with the FC CAI.

The point is, once I get back from "peacekeeping" over here in Kosovo, I want to get all of these dents fixed, and I figure that since I'm going to have four different parts of my car needing resprayed, this would be the perfect time to have my car change colors.

I have a few ideas, but I want some feedback. Hit the poll if you feel like it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
963 Posts
i think any deep mettalic dark color would be sweet.
i want to go with a darker blue than i have now, twilight blue, or purple

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i have an arizona "beige" sedan, and i love it. i think the mist and biege are the same, but i dont know for sure.

but its just my opinion, its your car.

·
Registered
697 Posts
graphite grey with black metallic flake.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I like a darker blue and I guess it could be called gunmetal anyway a color inbetween black and silver. then maybe you could get gunmetal rims with a crome ring. I think that would look pretty good

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
try flat black. or, bear with me, pink. once you ahve the pink, put a couple coats of a dark translucent red, then two coats of translucent black then one more red. Your car will look marvelous.

·
Gan-San!
2,769 Posts
there's a 240sx in importtuner with that type of paint job. I forget which one but look around and I know you'll be amazed at it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.