Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I DO I DO......Never thought I would get my car in a magazine with a pic that big. This pic was taken on the Super Street Tour last year. You can see 98LowRanger right behind me too.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
sweet!! nice ride!!

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Very Cool, isn't that fun to see!!... Congrats.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
Congrats.

On a side note I like the font that is used for the word Tour. (I'm a dork)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We were told before we left Greensboro NC that they were going to be taking some photos from a Gray Astro van. Well I am rolling down the road and the Astro van rolls past me and slows to my speed out in front. Then a Super Street guy hangs out the window and starts shooting.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Cool man, way to go!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
COngrats man! Way to go!

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
well of course he gets out and shoots photos of your ride...i think all car lovers have a special spot for the focus that they just dont like to admit [neener]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
dude congrats, very cool, id be so honored if my fofo got into a car mag, shit and your car and rangers are so hot!

and fokuzx3 i agree its a great lil car, and when u mod it it just looks amazing!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
thats awesome!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fokuzx3 said:
well of course he gets out and shoots photos of your ride...i think all car lovers have a special spot for the focus that they just dont like to admit [neener]
Thats hilarious....you have to imagine when they are shooting a Nissan Silvia in Japan they are really thinking about an EDM Focus.[thumb]

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
But isn't Super Street that magazine that bashes on the Focus almost every time?

There was a review of a modded SVT Focus they did last year and they said it handled like crap. A REALLY bad review.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts