Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[???:)] anyone out there tried the pacesetter monza exaust on their ZX3??-does it sound any good-any gains-any specs???-[?] [???:)]

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
everyone says it suck big time. my friend is a mechanic and dynoed a car before and after the pacesetter install. he told me the car lost hp. i listen to the werd on the street. id go get a magna flow thats pretty good stuff right there and its cheap too. call focus central and tell dave i told you to get it. 661-823-2400 he should give you a good deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ran Pacesetter exhausts on 2 previous cars back in the early 90's neither one lasted more than 1 1/2 years. They rust out fast. They are cheap and I wouldn't reccommend them to anyone. In the past I have worked at numerous speed shops that have sold them. I allways tried to steer people away from them. The people who usually bought them were not very happy. This is one big case where you definetely get what you pay for.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
hks is probably one of the most expensive xhausts out there right now for the focus. it is a stealth xhaust when you drive regularly then you give it w.o.t and it growls nicely i got some good powwa gains outta my xhaust. if you get a magna-flow and you get race headers and a flex pipe prepair to shatter some windows. : )
lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
yup, even in the rotary (which is way louder then a piston engine) pacesetter has a bad name. There welds and coatings suck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts