Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Ken posted up about the Motorama festivities that will be taking place at the PA Farm Show complex on a weekend later in February, but is anyone going to be stopping by the Boat and Auto Show the weekend of Jan 28th- Feb 1st? That's usually a fun show with some nice new model cars on display. Jesse and I stopped by there last year and I'll probably be trying to make it for an evening this year as well.

·
Registered
536 Posts
ill be going there with my grandpa, he usually takes me like every year...im just not sure which day we'll be goin yet

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
ill be at the auto show. working for vw gets me a free pass

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
FYI for those hoping to attend the PA Auto and Boat Show.... children love it because they can get behind the wheel of most new models on display. I'm going to try to make it w/ my son again.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I'll make this one a sticky as well[thumb]

Aaron & I won't be going though. Picking up something special for the Focus[deviltail]

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm considering taking Lorna and myself over either thursday night or sometime saturday

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I was there Saturday, early afternoon. I have pics, but need my wife to help me resize them (hey, I know cars, she knows computers, lol). I'm hoping we (and by that I mean Steph) will be able to post the pics by sunday.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lorna and I were there Saturday evening, but we didn't really manage to get many pictures... unless you count that gold 2010 mustang. Holy Cow... I didn't think I was EVER going to get Lorna away from that thing!

It was a decent show this year. Definitely smaller than last year, but such things were to be expected.

Cars Lorna liked:
2010 Mustang
Ford Edge
Pontiac G5 coupe
Volvo S40
Mazda RX-8

And Lorna's best comment of the show (her first auto show) "How in the world can you have a SPORT car without a stick-shift? I need more to see more stick around here!"

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
I couldn't get my son away from the silver Roush 'Stang, among other rides. Yes, the show was a bit smaller, but it still drew quite the crowd, at least it was crowded when I was there.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Shortly after paying admission, we found this Roush Mustang on Display. (pics below since I'm almost computer illiterate)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
...and here are some more. By this point my son was drooling big time, so I gave him the okay to climb on in the driver's seat. (Most dealers present encourage people to try the driver's seat on for size.)... Where else am I going to be able to let my son sit in a $45k car for a pic?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
^ I'm not sure what the blue one was, lol, but his feet are dangling in front of the pedals of a Civic Si. Yeah, he likes Ashron's other car too. (I admit it, me too.... lol)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts