Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 Ford Focus SEL HB

Hey guys, yesterday I put on some LED bulbs on for my headlight. I used the ELM327 with Focccus to change the Headlight setting to HID alternate. The LEDs work now but I still get the dipped beam fault code along with the P2610 fault code too. What should I do? I got emissions testing coming up soon, lol...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I’ve had led headlights a few times and never did the hid setting change. Try going back to what it was before then try again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, so the engine light went off without me touching anything. I even went and got my emissions test done and passed.

I still receive the dipped bulb warning but my headlights still work just fine with the LEDs. I was thinking I was gonna ignore it because I don't want to mess with FoCCCus anymore.

Y'all think Forscan can help me with the dipped bulb warning?

Also the LEDs look amazing. Brighter than the halogens. I even put some in my fogs as well. I'll try to get some pictures together later today.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
Hey, so the engine light went off without me touching anything. I even went and got my emissions test done and passed.

I still receive the dipped bulb warning but my headlights still work just fine with the LEDs. I was thinking I was gonna ignore it because I don't want to mess with FoCCCus anymore.

Y'all think Forscan can help me with the dipped bulb warning?

Also the LEDs look amazing. Brighter than the halogens. I even put some in my fogs as well. I'll try to get some pictures together later today.
To get rid of warning you need to install 6 ohm, 50watt resistors...I cant help with that as I havent done it myself yet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts