Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep getting an off and on P0420 code. I want to data log the upstream and downstream O2 sensors to see if my cat has failed before I replace it. Does anyone know the parameters to select in SCT livelinks?

·
Registered
114 Posts
ive read where it could be the purge valve recall mostly if you open the hood and look near the battery you can hear it clicking non stop i think tom meant p0420 but he likes to sell tunes so he wont mention a recall for purge valve

·
FF Affiliate
30,363 Posts
ive read where it could be the purge valve recall mostly if you open the hood and look near the battery you can hear it clicking non stop i think tom meant p0420 but he likes to sell tunes so he wont mention a recall for purge valve
The recall has nothing to do with the rear o2 sensor , that would be the front o2 sensor that would be effected by the purge valve / gas tank recall and why I didnt mention it , Where did I mention anything about selling him anything ?

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,363 Posts
i like to know the truth i dont need any sorcerers charging me 460 and its still broke check purge valve and check for recall
I dont do sorcery Tuning I do Custom Tuning and I offered to help , its up to you if you want the help or go with the misinformation above

Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts