Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Anyone have these? Super sick looking wheel IMO but wayyyy out of my budget :). $250 a piece on tire rack lol anyone know why they're so expensive?

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
$250 not bad. U pay for what u get. Cheaper=heavier =not as strong. Higher end wheels use better materials

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Because they are awesome! $250 each is not that bad for what they are, you could easily spend more then 2-3 times as much for high end wheels. just look at the wheels in my profile. they were over 2 and a half times that new!(i got them used for just $1K).

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would gladly get these in half a second if they were in my price range :) lol these are easily the best wheels I've seen

·
slow
1,734 Posts
Because they are OZ's and they are awsome. I saw these the other day, I really want a set too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Anyone have these? Super sick looking wheel IMO but wayyyy out of my budget :). $250 a piece on tire rack lol anyone know why they're so expensive?[/QUOTE]

These are a low pressure cast wheel which is a nice step up from OE quality and gives the wheel a little bit of trackability. A high grade aluminum is also used and was shot-peened during the cooling process. The Leggendas not only meet the USA's standard for quality but also meet Japan's and Germany's, both of which have higher standards than the US for wheel construction.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nada nada currently. We just got these wheels a month or two ago so I wouldn't expect any deals for quite a while.

·
Registered
448 Posts
can you get these in 18x8 with the same offset from the factory? Special order?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I mean maybe if you wanted some advertising pictures with them on a Focus...... ;)
If we need a volunteer I will give you a call [:)~]

can you get these in 18x8 with the same offset from the factory? Special order?
Not currently. They are only being offered in a 17x7 ET42 or ET30.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I recieved mine 2 weeks ago I will take pics and post.

ps just tried to use my camera but its broken I will use my phone tomorow and post some .

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Wow, those look amazing on your black SVT. Your car is also generally very clean.

I wish I could afford some OZ wheels, but for now it's just me and my Rotas :]

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
Those look great. Now go hit the track!
Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 20 of 26 Posts