Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I got my SVTf a few weeks ago and I noticed that the manual included was a standard Ford Focus owners manual that does not make any mention of the SVT and therefore has no information regarding maintanence or care of my SVT.

My question is where can I get a copy of my SVT owners manual? I bought my car used so I'm not sure there even is one (I'm betting there is, though) Is there a website where I can buy it or is there a Ford site where it can be downloaded? You've all been really great at answering my questions so I've no doubt someone here has the ability to help me now. Thanks for your time!

-BoiseSVT

P.S. I've seen some amazing SVT's on here! Badass!

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
Moved to “SVT Owners Lounge”.

You can order the SVT Supplement from the following link:
http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...ype=N&mscsid=7JND5VMFTLEQ9JX1NS1X3U35C3RNDDFE
^^^Let me know if the link works or not.
If not, use this one, and enter the pertinent info:
http://helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp?r=
It's only $6. [;)]

===============================
Off topic.
BoiseSVT
You really need to join us this June!
Click below:
"Official" Yellowstone G2G Thread / June 3-4, 2006
I sent you a PM (Private Message), but maybe you haven't seen it.
Click on "Forums" at the top-right of the screen.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Private Messages".

·
The Librarian
13,116 Posts
^^^Sweetness! [thumb]
Now I don't have go run out to my car everytime I need to check something in the Supplement for fellow FF folks. [;)]
Nuts...2003 only, no 2004.
Though, I think the only change is the oil filter listing.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Dargh - the oil filter thing again. I noticed they have FL-400 S in the .pdf supplement. It's still supposed to be FL-2005 or equivalent, right? I've used both, no problems. I think the Mobil 1 filter is a 400s equivalent though - no such Mobil 1 equivalent for the 2005 IIRC.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I've already printed a copy and read through it. Good stuff to know. All your knowledge continues to surprise me. Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Mine had a std. focus manual and then a little manual specific to the SVTF...is that how it was done from Ford??

·
Registered
864 Posts
thats weird, i though they would make an entire special owners manual for the svt. looks like you arent so special after all. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts