Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There is rubber pieces about 8-10inches long that run verticle and attach to the radiator.
They look like air guides or dams for lack of a better word.
Are these needed to prevent overheating, what is the correct name for them?
and where can new ones be bought besides the dealer...
Thanks in advance
1 - 1 of 1 Posts