Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
omfg cobra. sploog. omfg massives EAP ST sploog. ah i need to stop looking at this. love all the cars. yours is my favorite.

·
Registered
950 Posts
there was a cobra one spot down from me in the grid at the auto x last week, [:)][:)][:)][:)]ers sound monsterous!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
what kind of rims on the zx3? they look like gram lights or something.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i dunno, but i'm digging them.

and massive, i thought you had a cobra?

·
Registered
433 Posts
yeah it was crazy yesterday lots of rain but a nice change...lovin the cars man, the cobra really aint my thing but still a beauty.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'll ask my buddy next time I talk to him who makes the wheels on the ZX3. I wish I had a Cobra [:)] It's a friend of mine's project.

·
Registered
53 Posts
here are a couple more pics of the hatch for thoes who wanted to see the wheels. the wheels are ebay speicals. made by a company called "sport max R" they are cheapy nock off's but they have been some of the most industrictable wheels I have ever owned. hit pot holes at speed and have yet to bend one. (goes to find wood to nock on) and they are verry light weight. maby 18 lbs a piece.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Nice shots; that Cobra is a beaut.

It's good to know some of those ebay wheels are worth something too, for next time I'm in the market.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Cool Chris. Did i ever show you the Cobra Daytona Coupe that were building. Were starting on the wiring now. Its got the FRPP 392 stroker in it and sounds awesome!;

Sorry, its the stroker Windsor, not a BB. My bad, i accidentally put :"4"92 to start with. Typo.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
The Cobra has the same blower on it that I have on my mustang, hopefully it was easier to install on the cobra, it was a bear in the stang. Nice car, should be a fun go-kart!

I want to build a daytona coupe, there is one here in town, they are beautiful. It should be fun with a BB stroker!!!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Dang, that's sweet Mike! I'd love to see one of those closeup.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts