Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as some know, i went on vacation to Arizona for about 2 weeks. I drove down from here to AZ. turned out to be about a 25 hour drive there and 28 coming back. I got stuck in the horrendous 5 hour traffice jam in LA. then coming home i blew both my front tires out in Sacramento doing about 80. Scary stuff. Waster 3 hours with that ordeal.
The car did well, with mileage surprisingly high. I got roughly 37 miles per gallon. cruise control, and a little botle of fuel additives helped.
The power in the heat sucked. I would never own a focus if i lived in arizona. The AC with the load is horrible. Car has no throttle response, wants to die and idles low. Not to mention how horrible horsepower it feels like.
The trip went well, didnt want to come back. But im back. Thought i would fill you in.

·
Registered
650 Posts
welcome back :)

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Welcome back dude. Hey man I've seen another skittle over in the Stillacoom area alot lately.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Two tires in one place huh? You ran over a spike strip when the cops were after you dude? Front tire blowouts scare the hell out of me

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, it wasnt to fun. There is an older woman driving an orange skittle. She waves to me all the time. Its good to be back. I leave for Afghanistan in nearly 6 weeks. First i go to New Jersey for perimeter training because the base im going to doesnt have a secure perimeter. How sweet it that. More Army training. YAh for me

·
Registered
343 Posts
eurosvt7 said:
Yea, it wasnt to fun. There is an older woman driving an orange skittle. She waves to me all the time. Its good to be back. I leave for Afghanistan in nearly 6 weeks. First i go to New Jersey for perimeter training because the base im going to doesnt have a secure perimeter. How sweet it that. More Army training. YAh for me
word, have fun in afghan, Iraq isn't any better though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts