Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wife got her car last night. She loves the car. It gets tinted Wednesday.
Pics said it happened last night:

Next to our 2010 SGM FX4:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very nice - digging these over the hatches...

·
Registered
4,328 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
These cars are pure sex in a 2 door - I almost got in an accident checking one out on the road...

·
Registered
489 Posts
2 Door? You sure?
I could be wrong - lol. I was doing 70+ when I passed it, could have just been a sedan and I'm so used to seeing hatches I missed the rear doors...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice Wheels!

Congrats again Buddy! [cheers]

I like those Black Rims a lot and thats going to look so awesome once the windows are tinted [thumb]

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all! I have to admit I'm wishing it was mine instead of the wife's but she did get it due to someone running a red light and taking off = totalling her 07 SES Focus. The other guys at dealer were commenting that they liked the combo of color, trim and wheels. It really looked better than I thought it would. I motivated wife for the 17's since she likes to throw her cars around turns.

Hatches are great too! Just wasn't for us. I'll admit I still can't stand the front ends yet.

Can't wait for tint on windows!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Awesome!! I also have the Sterling Grey, but Ti and its a hatch w/ the painted rims and I love it!! Everywhere I go, my car turns heads! Have fun with it!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Looks great! We have a similar setup, except a hatch with painted 16's.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
68 Posts
congrats on the new drive.... enjoy it!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the same color (sterling grey) as well, and also have the painted wheels. I just got my windows tinted today and posted pictures under the window tint thread. It looks really good. The guys at the dealership have been wanting to buy my car since it arrived, esp now... and one of them asked if I was going to trade it in and get another new focus...LOL...

·
Registered
12 Posts
If I may ask- could you negotiate a deal on it? I want pretty much that exact car (not sure if grey or silver- my 06 ST is grey and I'm thinking time for a change), but none of the NYC dealerships have it in stock- it would need to be a special order.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I get X-plan through work which took off $1000 and had $500 rebate. OTD was $20570.68 after discount. Sticker is $22145. Im sure some can get dealer to negotiate but I haven't had luck in the 10 years of using X plan on purchases but I know some have had success.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Added some pictures.

·
Registered
257 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts