9,084 Posts
turbo V6 AWD? Sign me up!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Order Me One!

We can Only Wish For This One Day!

I say It would Run about 24,000 Here

Fords lost Because i Know when I'm ready for a new car. In a couple years it won't be a Ford in less they offer some more power Options..

Give US Some FACTORY TURBO'S!

·
Registered
523 Posts
[ohcrap] I'm moving, cause we will never get that over here.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
oh god thats freak'n awesome that is exactly what north american ford needs, trust me i would be 30k for that in a heart beat

·
Registered
131 Posts
I Say Fully loaded at most 27,000
and is still a bit high

24,00 would be reasonable
21,000 would be great

The VW GTI starts at 21,990
But on the High end Fully loaded The GTI Is Just a few hounded Shy of 30,000

The Focus would have more to offer so BLAH

So the Moral Of the story is

It' Would Run About

24,000-32,000

Im To Poor For a Pimp Ride Like That

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I'd buy that for a dollar!!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
That would be like buying an sti or evo and sounds like it would be a screamer too, just read and weep guys they dont have the balls to bring it over here. I have since stopped reading those articles b/c they dont pertain to us over here in the states, just concentrate on what they are making here hope that they make a decent car. If not you know what not to do and thats buy it. [thumbd]

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
this news is pretty old. it's already been tossed about 5 times but ford keeps changing their mind. we wont get it anyways

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
We need that Jost Capito dude from over the pond come over here and talk to our snooze inducing FORD folks and to check and see if they still have nuts and havent been castrated.

But wait it wont happen anyway becuase god knows we cant have something that actually will give the GT500 a run for its money.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Too late their shit has been cut off already if you have not noticed already, look what fast focus is on the lot right now . An under powered out dated overpriced sedan(sorry ST crowd but this needs to be said), we are screwed and there is no hope of rescue.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats an in-line 6 isnt it?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
..I think what is most important is it's being prototyped somewhere for possible release. It IS what Ford needs to do battle on the streets in the SportCompact arena,if they want to compete....
You guys throwing around 20K price tags is why they aren't here,you cheap %&#*^%#kers.
26/28Kwould be more atune with the EVO/Subie/etc.... Be a hell of a beginning to mod.....[cool] I think there would be some converts....

PS---I'd like one of Their clutches...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
b16sir1991 said:
Thats an in-line 6 isnt it?
I say you're correct,especially counting the exhaust mani. ports...[:0]

·
Registered
503 Posts
I would be in for one, too!