Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Total noob here,

do you have to do the snorkel delete in order to put a drop in filter in? Any suggestions on filters? Thanks for all the help, y'all!
you dont have to do the snorkel delete but in order to get the most horse power out of a drop in filter it would be highly recommended. as for $50, i'd would also suggest doing a rear motor mount insert and drop in filter. depending on the filter you might go a little over $50 but it will be around that and totally worth it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Set of RokBlokz mud flaps ordered just now. Boom! (drops the microphone) (then picks it up to make sure it's not broken)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
The mudflaps came in quick thanks to RokBlokz's free shipping (which was 2-day usps)!!

I didn't put the logos on because the WRC logos will go on them whenever they arrive but that doesn't stop me from loving the way it looks! I'm considering putting together a YouTube video of my installation. We'll see if that gets done...

·
Registered
527 Posts
was interneting when i saw these

since you're doing the 'WRC' thing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
was interneting when i saw these

since you're doing the 'WRC' thing.
Nice!

Again, total noob here, what the heck are those? They don't quite look like caliper covers, is that what they are though?

·
Registered
527 Posts
Nice!

Again, total noob here, what the heck are those? They don't quite look like caliper covers, is that what they are though?
oh lol. it says they are seatbelt clips.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Great build you have going on. And great choice on the mudflaps. I got the same ones on my sedan and they look great, only downside is my front ones scrape easily, and my car I'd at factory height. Really adds character to the car.

I also did the plastidip that you did, but it was my first time and I missed the bottom lip, so I have to touch it up.

As others have suggested, I tend to follow it as I'm a noob, but 10 bucks for a RMM insert and the drop in snorkel delete is next on my list and that is a great cheap mode to be done.

Would love to stay updated on this as so far all the mods you are doing are similar to the ones I am doing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
The badges came in today! Just waiting for the WRC vinyl decals that'll go on the flaps.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
The vinyl decals came in! Due to pilot error, the placement on the front mudflaps was a no-go, so for now they're only on the back. That's okay thought because it turns out you can see the bottom of the front mudflaps very well anyway. Here's a crummy pic, I'll hopefully get a better one when it stops raining (although I hope it never stops)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Here's another pic of the decals. I like their size, they stand out without being too over the top. They seemed to be a little tricky to stick to the mudflaps so we'll see how long they last!

41 - 53 of 53 Posts